This year's Open Evening is on Thursday 22 September 2016 starting at 5.30pm. The headteacher's address is at 6.00pm.
At this event, parents, carers and prospective students have the opportunity to:
- listen to an introductory talk by the Headteacher and other senior members of staff
- explore the school and our excellent facilities including seven brand new classrooms
- meet teaching staff, support staff and current students to discuss life at St. Cuthbert’s
- gather information from all of the different subjects that we offer
- take part in interactive activities, games and workshops with members of staff and St Cuthbert’s students
If you are unable to attend the Open Evening visits can be arranged at alternative times. To arrange a visit please call the school on 01744 678123 to book an appointment.
The School Admissions Team at St Helens Council offers information and advice to parents, carers and schools, about all aspects of school admissions.
The Team also co-ordinates admissions (at the normal point of entry) to secondary schools. To apply for a place at St Cuthbert’s Catholic High School visit the St Helens Council school admissions website.
Please note that the closing date for online application for Year 7 September 2017 entry is Monday, 7th November 2016.