Welcome to Year 11
Head of Year: Ms D Anderson
Deputy Head of Year: Mrs L Tomlin
Please click here (or from the the download section below) for a copy of the Year 11 Intervention Timetable 2016-17
Post-16 Progression Evening is on Wednesday 12/10/2016 - information will be presented by Senior staff - To view the presentation, click on the Resource on the right hand side of the page
- Open Evenings for local Sixth Forms and Colleges
- Government news about apprenticeships
- New management scheme to be launched by Thomas Cook
- Further developments from BPP University about professional, degree level apprenticeships
Link to discover jobs/career paths/build your own CVs/ask questions/gain advice on what suits you.
- www.careerconnect.org.uk - click on register - portal code is 18167 - set up your own username and password.
To view school leaver Apprenticeships, click to check availability from the Government's Apprenticeships website