Waterside Training Apprenticeship opportunity - Lab Technician at TEVA
26 May 2016
New Vacancy released today
The position is a Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship with TEVA Runcorn based at Preston Brook at Runcorn. Please find attached the vacancy notice for further information.
This vacancy is suitable for students who may be interested in a Science related career in Laboratory who are leaving this year. This programme would start in September 2016. The sponsoring company, TEVA are a global pharmaceutical company based at Runcorn and have 3 positions available for interested students. The vacancy is open to students who have or are completing GCSE’s, BTEC Level 3 Applied Science and or A Level Chemistry.
All interested students should visit the Waterside Training website to apply completing the on-line web based application form at http://www.waterside-training.co.uk/apprenticeship/application-form
The closing date for the Laboratory apprenticeship is 24 June 2016.
Waterside Training's other vacancies are also still available, however, the closing date for these vacancies are due to close on 3 June 2016.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship’s with AB World Foods (Pataks), based at Leigh.
- Manufacturing Process Technician Apprenticeship’s with AB World Foods (Pataks), based at Leigh.
- Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship with Diageo Guinness, based at Runcorn.
- Manufacturing Process Technician Apprenticeship’s with NGF Europe, based at Lea Green St Helens.
- Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship’s, based at Haydock, St Helens.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship with Nampak Plastics, based at Trafford Park, Manchester.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship with Dudley Industries, based at Lytham.
Please note all our vacancies are on the National Apprenticeship Service website.
If you have any questions regarding the above or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Miss K Kirby at Waterside Training on either 01744 694661 or firstname.lastname@example.org