- AB World Foods, Leigh (4 x Manufacturing)
- Aimia Foods, Haydock (2 x Engineering)
- Chep, Manchester (2 x Engineering)
- Diageo, Runcorn (1 x Engineering)
- Emerald Kalama, Widnes (2 x Engineering and 2 x Manufacturing)
- NGFE Europe (1 x Engineering and 2 x Manufacturing)
- NSG Group (Pilkington) 3 x Engineering
- Prinovis, Liverpool (2 x Engineering)
- Saint Gobain, Rainford (1 x Engineering)
- Seqirus, Speke (2 x Engineering and 2 x Manufacturing)
- Stateside Foods, West Houghton (2 x EngineeringPlease visit Waterside Training's website for further information on each of the above exciting opportunities. https://www.waterside-training.co.uk/apprenticeship/apprenticeship-vacancies
If any students would like to apply, should visit their website and complete an application form at https://www.waterside-training.co.uk/apprenticeship/application-form
Additionally, prospective candidates (in current Year 11) may be interested in attending the following upcoming event:
Waterside Training in partnership with Emerald Kalama Chemicals based at Widnes has four excellent opportunities for apprentices to join their operations offering 2 Manufacturing Apprenticeships and 2 Multi-skilled (Electrical/Mechanical) Engineering Apprenticeships.
Emerald Kalama are offering an event on Saturday 16 June 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for prospective candidates that are interested in applying for one of the above apprenticeships to visit Emerald Kalama in Widnes to view their facilities and speak with their representatives regarding this excellent opportunity.
Who is it for? Applicants who are interested in Waterside Training's programmes and have applied for an Apprenticeship via Waterside Training's 2018 Intake recruitment process and are/or looking at applying for one of the above programmes and or have passed their current stage of recruitment (assessment or interview).
Booking: Each applicant should book individually. Please click on the following link and register by registering with Event Brite, entering your email and password and then access to book on to the open day, click on the register book to confirm your booking. If you wish for a maximum one person to accompany them, you must book a ‘accompanying person’ space at the time of booking. This will allow Waterside Training to see how many applicants vs family/friends are coming and organise the groups accordingly.
If you are interested in one of the Emerald Kalama apprenticeships, then why not come along to the open day and find out more about the programme, your prospects at the end of the apprenticeship and what kind of company you’ll be working with. Included is a site tour so make sure your shoes are full shoes and you wear long trousers and sleeves – part of Waterside Training safety requirements and how they look after you from the start. You’ll have chance to meet some of the managers and mentors and ask any questions you have about working for Emerald. If you need any further information regarding this event then please contact Helen Hayward at Emerald Kalama, Widnes, T: +44 (0) 151 423 8007 or Email: Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be taking part in a site tour so need to wear full shoes that cover your entire foot and long trousers / sleeves for that part – no high heels or flip flops or you won’t be able to take part.
- You’ll also need to sign in so make sure you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided half way through so no need to bring any unless you have specific dietary requirements.
- All forms of electronic device must be left in the offices when you go for your tour and we will have secure facilities if you need to leave them in the offices during that period.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted on site but if you have them in your pocket you will be able to leave them in the offices before your tour.
- Free parking is available on site.